I was born and raised in Italy and have been active since my very first years. Along with swimming, skiing, snowboarding and skating, I love playing tennis and keeping fit in the gym. I’m especially passionate about strength and conditioning training – it all started when I was still very young, and soon I decided to turn my passion into my day job. I did my studies, and began working as a Personal Trainer in 2004. Over the last 10 years working with clients with a broad range of goals and fitness level I’ve gained vast experience about most of the typical people’s needs, and actually helped many of them achieve their goals. I find that very rewarding. Yes, I believe in hard work, but always smart and fun.
Personal trainer extraordinaire
- Degree in Sport Business Management
- REPs level 3 Personal Trainer
- International Sport Science Association personal trainer
- American College of Sport Medicine personal trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association coach
- Natural Body Building Federation personal trainer
- Shiatsu massage therapist
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Weight loss Strength training High intensity interval training Functional mobility